Tuesday, April 3, 2007

This blog structure

While my Guide is still with the publisher (I hope it will come out on schedule late Spring - early summer) I am starting to bring this blog up to speed. Here I plan to provide information on itmes that were not included in the book: new organizations, one-time events, etc. which serve the SAME PURPOSE as the guide - help you with rebuilding your life in a new place (whether you are looking for a job, trying to start your own business or looking for friends). These won't necessarily be just networking events but really all events that serve the aforesaid purpose.

Therefore, most of the posts will be classified as Business Development (entrepreneurship), Employment, Social Interaction. If the information is specific to a certain nationality, gender, minority group, etc. I will mention it too.

Being a woman myslef I have explored and still am exploring a lot of resources for women because I believe that wOmen tend to be more shy tHan men at networking and need extra help. So I already have a special section for women on this blog called, well... WOMEN :-)

*******************************
Most helpful Chicago guide
http://www.legalaliensguide.com

No comments:

Culture Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
Literature Blogs - Blog Top Sites Add to Technorati Favorites