Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Foreign Diploma Evaluation

Recently I have received a number of requests to advise on foreign diploma evaluation services so I decided to post this information for everyone to read.

If you have a foreign diploma some employers and most of educational institutions will require for you to send them a foreign diploma evaluation report, i.e. a comparison of your diploma to an American equivalent so to speak.

Many agencies in the U.S. are licensed to do these evaluations and as I heard some of them charge astronomical fees. However, it is not necessary that you PAY these huge fees, I and all my friends did our diplomas evaluations through Educational Credentials Evaluations organization www.ece.org

I will cost you just 85 USD to get the general evaluation which will be good for most purposes (unless you are a health professional, in this case the fees are a bit higher). There are also some specific reports that they put together and fees are very transparent and reasonable.
Hope this information helps you!

No comments:

Culture Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
Literature Blogs - Blog Top Sites Add to Technorati Favorites