Friday, July 4, 2008

Looking for partnership

It's been 8 months since "The Legal Alien's Guide" has been published and those people who had a chance to read the book find it extremely useful (you can read comments and reviews on my website http://www.legalaliensguide.com ) The book has won a number of awards and support of the local Chicago government however it has been an up-hill battle for me because I am a "one person show": I self-published the book, I do the marketing & PR and it's been very difficult to reach out to wider audience. It is a shame because this guide could really help so many people!

I am looking now to partner with organizations who work with immigrants and people relocating to Chicago. If you represent such an organization or know of one that might be interested, please, send me an e-mail at info@emadvice.com

*******************************
Most helpful Chicago guide
http://www.legalaliensguide.com

No comments:

Culture Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
Literature Blogs - Blog Top Sites Add to Technorati Favorites