Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Immigration - hot issue in the 2008 Presidential Elections

I have recently discovered an interesting article about myself and my book in relation to the 2008 Presidential Campaign: http://www.eyeinpr.com/home/category/politicn-in-the-city. I always said that all eyes are now on illegal immigrants and no one really takes care about people who come here legally. Thousands of families relocate when one spouse gets a job offer in the U.S. Who cares about the other spouse, how is he/she supposed to adjust in a new country and rebuild his/her life?

Thousands of families win Green Card in a lottery every year and a lot of them come here with dreams but without having a clue about how to look for a job or start their business. My voice, my book and my seminars are the only comprehensive resources for legal aliens and I am very glad that others start paying attention to the issues related to legal immigrants.

The article includes an interesting video of the debate between Barack Obama and Hilary Clinton on the issues of immigration.

P.S. The article mentions my seminar on March 10 (oops, too late :-) . The next one is scheduled for April 14, please, visit www.legalaliensguide.com/Seminars for more details

*******************************
Most helpful Chicago guide
http://www.legalaliensguide.com

No comments:

Culture Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
Literature Blogs - Blog Top Sites Add to Technorati Favorites