Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Subscirption to my blog is now available

Dear my blog readers!

I am delighted to inform you that now you can subscribe to the content of this blog either through a feed or e-mail. This way you will be getting my posts in a convenient manner the moment they are published!

The subscription options are located on the left-hand side navigation bar of this blog after Introduction and LABELS section.

I will continue to regularly bring you useful information about employment, business start-up/business development and social scene in Chicago, Illinois and nationwide.

Yours truly,
Tatiana

*******************************
Most helpful Chicago guide
http://www.legalaliensguide.com

No comments:

Culture Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
Literature Blogs - Blog Top Sites Add to Technorati Favorites